As the Mystical Body of Christ, the Church is a communion and by grace we desire to be with one another as we are built up by the Holy Spirit. The current schedule is at the bottom of the page.
PLEASE NOTE WELL: The dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation will continue for the foreseeable future. Cardinal Seán strongly encourages people in vulnerable populations, especially the elderly and those with complicating physical conditions, to continue to watch Mass from their homes. Live-streamed Masses at St. Clement Shrine can be viewed here.
Thank you for your patience and your charity as we assist one another through this difficult time.
We are now in Phase 3 of the re-opening as of May 2. Please be sure to watch the video below to learn about the current protocols necessary to maintain a healthy environment.
Please see the schedule for Phase 3 at the bottom
FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE CHAPEL INSIDE THE PRUDENTIAL CENTER MALL, CLICK HERE.
Please see this important video from the Archdiocese of Boston to understand the temporary protocols.
How to Prepare for Mass:
- It must be remembered that the obligation to attend Sunday Mass is still dispensed. No one is required to come. If you are feeling ill you must not come. If you are 60 or older or have an underlying medical condition, you are encouraged to remain home for the foreseeable future. While we have made and continue to make every effort to reduce the risk of viral spread, it is important to know that THERE IS STILL A RISK IN ATTENDING PUBLIC MASS.
- You must bring your own mask and wear it while in the Prudential Center Mall and in the Chapel at all times.
- Disinfection of the chapel takes place frequently and in-between each Mass but having your own materials is extra precaution.
- Please wash your hands before you come to Mass
What to Expect at the Chapel:
- There are directional arrows and social distancing markers throughout the Chapel. Please follow every social distancing (6 feet) requirement and all directional arrows.
- We utilize MERV-13 air filters recommended by the CDC, which are highly effective in filtering viruses and bacteria.
- The Chapel may only hold 48 seats at this time on a first come, first serve basis. The Spanish Masses on Sunday will continue with the reservation system through the month of May.
- Reservaciones para la Santa Misa en espanol hasta finales de mayo.
The Liturgical Protocols:
- Please remain in your pews during the whole Mass except during Communion.
- Please DO NOT WEAR GLOVES FOR MASS AND ESPECIALLY NOT FOR COMMUNION.
We know these are extraordinary times and we are so grateful for the sacrifices you make to assist us in this time. God bless you for your charity and patience.
The Schedule for Phase 3 begins on May 2:
To reserve a place at Mass, please visit (Spanish Mass Only) here.
8:00am in English
9:15am in English
10:30am in English
11:45am in English
1:15pm en Espanol
4:00pm in English
5:30pm in English
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY MASSES
8:0Oam in English
12:05pm in English
4:45pm in English
9:00am in English
12:00pm in English
4:00pm Vigil Mass in English
5:30pm Vigil Mass en Espanol
Monday – Friday from 8:30am until 11:50am; 12:30pm till 4:30pm
Saturday from 9:30am until 11:45am and from 12:30pm until 3:30pm
Sunday and any day upon request and availability of the priests
The Chapel will be open from 7:30am till 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
On Saturday the Chapel will open at 8:30am and close at the conclusion of the 5:30pm Mass.
Monday – Friday from 8:30am till 11:50pm and from 12:30pm till 4:30pm
Saturday from 9:30am till 11:45am and from 12:30pm till 3:30pm