St. Clement Shrine is staffed by the Oblates of the Virgin Mary (OMV). It is the Eucharistic Shrine for the Archdiocese of Boston and is home to Our Lady of Grace Seminary, which forms future OMV priests and brothers. For the upcoming schedule of events, subscribe to our weekly bulletin by contacting us today.
- Sunday: 11:00 am and 8:00 pm
- Monday–Friday: 7:00 am and 12:10 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am (does not count for Sunday)
- Holy Days: 7:00 am, 12:10 pm, 7:00 pm
- Monday Night: 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Sunday: Half-hour before Masses
OMV priests are also available for Confessions at St. Francis Chapel in the Prudential Center located at 800 Boylston Street:
- Monday-Friday: 11:15 am –11:45 am and 1:10 pm – 4:15 pm
- Saturday: 9:45 am – 11:45 am and 12:45 pm – 3:30 pm.
Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration
Ongoing 24/7. Adorers arriving after 9 pm or before 6 am will need an electronic key to enter the church. Please visit Adoration Boston for more information.
Join our seminarians in praying the Liturgy of Hours and Rosary during the academic year:
- Morning Prayer: Monday–Friday at 6:30 am and Sunday at 9:00 am
- Rosary: Monday-Saturday at 5:00 pm
- Evening Prayer: Monday–Friday at 5:45 pm and Saturday at 5:30 pm
St. Clement Shrine’s Young Adults
Listen to the readings of the Mass and discuss how to apply the message in daily life. Learn more about this group.
- Young Adult Rosary: Monday at 6:30 pm – 6:45 pm
- Meeting: Monday at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Location: Front Room
Pure in Heart Young Adults
This young adult group proclaims the virtue of chastity and the sanctity of human life around the world. Learn more about this group.
- Thursday: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Location: Upper Room