St. Clement Shrine is staffed by the Oblates of the Virgin Mary (OMV). It is the Eucharistic Shrine for the Archdiocese of Boston and is home to Our Lady of Grace Seminary, which forms future OMV priests and brothers. For the upcoming schedule of events, subscribe to our weekly bulletin by contacting us today.
- Sunday: 11:00 am and 8:00 pm
- Monday–Friday: 7:00 am and 12:10 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am (does not count for Sunday)
- Holy Days: 7:00 am, 12:10 pm, 7:00 pm
If you can’t make it to Mass in person, we welcome you to watch a live video stream on our website every weekday at 12:10 pm. Past recordings are also available.
- Monday Night: 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Sunday: Half-hour before Masses
OMV priests are also available for Confessions at St. Francis Chapel in the Prudential Center located at 800 Boylston Street:
- Monday-Friday: 11:15 am –11:45 am and 1:10 pm – 4:15 pm
- Saturday: 9:45 am – 11:45 am and 12:45 pm – 3:30 pm.
Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration
Ongoing 24/7. Adorers arriving after 9 pm or before 6 am will need an electronic key to enter the church. Please visit Adoration Boston for more information.
During the Summer, Fr. Peter Grover is offering a course on the Four Gospels. It meets Tuesdays at 7 PM in the Upper Room.
- June 5 – How to Read the Gospels as a Catholic
- June 12 – Mark: Blazing the Trail to Follow Him
- June 19 – Matthew: Real Discipleship
- ~N.B. No meetings on June 26 or July 3~
- July 10 – Luke: Fulfilling the Divine Plan
- July 17 – John: Creating Children of God
- July 24 – How to Pray with the Gospels
Join our seminarians in praying the Liturgy of Hours and Rosary during the academic year:
- Morning Prayer: Monday–Friday at 6:30 am and Sunday at 9:00 am
- Rosary: Monday-Saturday at 5:00 pm
- Evening Prayer: Monday–Friday at 5:45 pm and Saturday at 5:30 pm
St. Clement Shrine’s Young Adults
Listen to the readings of the Mass and discuss how to apply the message in daily life. Learn more about this group.
- Young Adult Rosary: Monday at 6:30 pm – 6:50 pm
- Meeting: Monday at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Location: Upper Room
Pure in Heart Young Adults
This young adult group proclaims the virtue of chastity and the sanctity of human life around the world. Learn more about this group.
- Thursday: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Location: Upper Room
Back Bay Mobile Soup Kitchen
Young adults from the neighborhood work together to feed, clothe, and pray with the homeless in the back bay. Learn more about this group.
- Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Location: meet on front steps of the Shrine