St. Clement Shrine is staffed by the Oblates of the Virgin Mary (OMV). It is the Eucharistic Shrine for the Archdiocese of Boston and home to Our Lady of Grace Seminary, which forms future OMV priests and brothers. Take a look at the St. Clement Shrine schedule and join us for Mass or an upcoming event.
What is the St. Clement Shrine Schedule?
For the most up-to-date schedule of events, subscribe to our weekly bulletin today.
St. Clement Mass Schedule
The weekly Mass schedule is as follows:
- Sunday: 11:00 am and 8:00 pm
- Monday–Friday: 7:00 am and 12:10 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am (does not count for Sunday)
If you can’t make it to Mass in person, we welcome you to watch a live video stream on our website every weekday at 12:10 pm. Past recordings are also available.
Holy Days of Obligation
Masses for a Holy day of obligation are usually offered at the times listed below. (The actual schedule will be in the bulletin and updated here when the day approaches.)
- 7:00 am
- 12:10 pm
- 7:00 pm
- Monday Night: 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Sunday: Half-hour before Masses
OMV priests are also available for Confessions at St. Francis Chapel in the Prudential Center located at 800 Boylston Street:
- Monday-Friday: 11:15 am –11:45 am and 1:10 pm – 4:15 pm
- Saturday: 9:45 am – 11:45 am and 12:45 pm – 3:30 pm.
Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration
Eucharistic adoration is ongoing 24/7 at St. Clement’s Shrine. Adorers arriving after 9 pm or before 6 am will need an electronic key to enter the church. We welcome you to sign up for a time to join us!
Join our seminarians in praying the Liturgy of Hours and Rosary during the academic year.
- Morning Prayer: Monday–Friday at 6:30 am and Sunday at 9:00 am
- Rosary: Monday-Saturday at 5:00 pm
- Evening Prayer: Monday–Friday at 5:45 pm and Saturday at 5:30 pm
St. Clement Shrine’s Young Adults
Our young adult group meets every Monday evening to listen to the readings of the Mass and discuss how to apply the message in daily life. Learn more about this group.
- Young Adult Rosary: Monday at 6:30 pm – 6:50 pm
- Meeting: Monday at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Location: Upper Room
Pure in Heart Young Adults
The Pure in Heart young adult group proclaims the virtue of chastity and the sanctity of human life around the world. Learn more about this group.
- Thursday: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Location: Upper Room
Back Bay Mobile Soup Kitchen
Young adults from the neighborhood work together to feed, clothe, and pray with the homeless in the back bay. Learn more about this group.
- Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Location: meet on front steps of the Shrine